BATA CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The Bata Club membership shall be valid for purchases at the authorized and participating Bata Stores in India only. Submission of Mobile Number confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership.
• Customer Care Unit of BIL has the right to contact the members to seek any clarifications with regards to their enrolment or purchase.
• The club members will be eligible for one percent (1%) of the actual bill amount as loyalty bonus Points. The loyalty bonus Points shall be valid for a period of one year from the date they are earned by the customer.
• The loyalty bonus points can be redeemed by the customer in excess of Fifty (50) points at any time during its validity period and at the authorized and participating Bata Stores in India only.
• Apart from the above loyalty Bonus points offered by the company, the company may float special bonus points /special loyalty bonus points of higher volume or value, schemes, offers for its general or specific customers occasioned due to some event, anniversary, achievement of milestone and/or goodwill gesture. Since such schemes are occasioned due to eventualities as such those special bonus points/Special loyalty bonus points of higher volume or value shall be valid for a limited period of fifteen days (15 day) from the date of offer.
• All rights of ownership and usage of the Membership lies with Bata India Ltd (BIL) and BIL reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions membership without prior notice.
• In case, the member discontinues or changes registered mobile number the same shall be communicated to the store manager or Customer Care Unit of BIL within 30 days from the date of such change.
• The transfer of balance accumulated points shall be made only after proper verification and BIL shall not be responsible for any lapse of points.
• In case of any complaints or If the member intends to withdraw from the membership, he shall approach Store Cash Counter/Customer Care Unit of BIL. Membership can also be withdrawn by giving a missed call to 080-67006246.
• No points will be earned by a member: (i) On any items specifically excluded by BIL (ii) on return or exchange of products purchased earlier.
• Bata Club Points can only be redeemed at participating Bata Stores and not transferred, sold or claimed as cash. The points can be redeemed any time in excess of 50 points by members only, who shall have to be physically present. The points once redeemed or lapsed, shall not be reinstated.
• Any existing offer at the Bata Store will supersede any Bata Club offer provided to Bata Club members in the form of Mobile Gift Vouchers (GV).
• Bata Club offers issued to Bata Club members in the form of Mobile Gift Vouchers (GV) cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers at store.
• In case of any queries/complaints related to Bata Club membership/SMS content/Offers, please contact Customer Care Unit of BIL at 1800-419-2282 or write to us at email@example.com.
• Club membership is valid in cities- AHMEDABAD, AMRITSAR, BANGALORE, BARODA, BELGUAM, BHOPAL, CALICUT, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CHINCHWAD, COCHIN, COIMBATORE, DEHRADUN, DWARKA, FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, GREATER NOIDA, GURGAON, GUWAHATI, HUBLI, HYDERABAD, INDORE, JAIPUR, JALANDHAR, JAMMU, KANPUR, KOLKATA, KOTTAYAM, LUCKNOW, LUDHIANA, MADURAI, MANGALORE, MOHALI, MUMBAI, MUSSOORIE, MYSORE, NAGPUR, NASHIK, NEW DELHI, NOIDA, PANCHKULA, PATNA, PUNE, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SECUNDERABAD, SURAT, THANE, TRICHY, TRIVENDRUM, VARANASI, VIJAYAWADA, VIZAG.
BATA MOBILE APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Offer (the "Offer") is available to all existing as well as new users who download the Bata App on their Android based mobile phones or tablets and do a sign up or login using their email ID till the Offer is displayed on www.Bata.in ("Offer Period").
2. User who downloads the Bata app & sign up or login for the first time through his/her email ID will get free Bata Gift Voucher worth Rs.500, redeemable on a minimum purchase of Rs.999 and above. This Gift Voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion.
3. Rs. 500 Gift voucher can be used/ redeemed only by one User/Email/Mobile number through the registered email address and cannot be used in parts, is non transferable and cannot be exchanged against cash
4. Rs.500 Gift Voucher is valid only on Bata App and should be utilized on or before till 30th June 2015. This voucher is not valid across Bata Stores & Bata website www.bata.in
5. The user is required to ensure that he/she enters a valid Gift Voucher code while processing Rs.500 discount on their order otherwise discount won’t be applicable. To complete the transaction, customer needs to pay balance amount.
6. This offer is being made purely on a "best effort"" basis and participation of eligible users is voluntary. Users can continue using the Bata service without this offer too.
7. In case of assistance/query pertaining to redemption of gift vouchers / failed transactions - please contact out customer service team at our Toll Free No. 1800-419-2282 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. To avail this Offer user should have the latest version of Bata application (Android version).
9. This offer is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the usage of Bata Mobile Application which may be amended from time to time. The Users participating in the Offer are deemed to have unconditionally accepted these Terms and Conditions along with the terms and conditions mentioned on Bata website
10. Bata India Ltd. shall at its sole discretion and based on the conditions specified in foregoing closure give a Rs 500 Bata Gift Voucher which can be redeemed through Bata Mobile App (Android). The said Gift Voucher will be valid for transactions of Rs. 999 and above. This Gift Voucher can be redeemed only once per user/Email/Mobile number. This offer is only applicable for the Android users, who are residing in India subject to Bata Delivery locations
11. In the event, the order of customer is not fulfilled due to the non- availability of specific demanded article / product(s) in stock or size/ color, then a new code shall be issued to the customer wherever applicable with a specified validity period. No money refund in lieu of the gift voucher shall be made in any circumstance. No Exchange, No Claim will be entertained on orders valued less than Rs.999 processed through Mobile Application.
12. This offer is exclusive to any other offer run by the Company and is non-transferable. No substitution will be given nor shall any exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form be allowed under any circumstances
13. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any failure, error, omission or delay in transmission of any message or transaction in relation to the offer for any reason whatsoever. The decision as regards the receipt or non-receipt of messages, or the success or failure of transactions shall solely lie with the Company and shall be treated as conclusive for all purposes.
14. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at anytime during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and shall be binding on the subscriber.
15. All services including the offer shall be availed by users in compliance with applicable laws and Company reserves the right to withdraw its services including this offer to any user, who violates any law, violates these terms and conditions or attempts to commit any fraud in relation to the offer.
16. The company's decision will be final and binding in relation to violation of laws, terms, and any fraudulent activities. Fraudulent activities include, but are not limited to, trying to earn Gift Vouchers (free Rs. 500 Bata Gift Voucher) by repeat installing and activating the app on the same mobile number or device or on emulators.
17. Decision of the Company regarding all transactions under this offer shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
18. Participation in this offer shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participating User to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
19. This offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by any relevant legal/statutory authority from time to time.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstances shall the company, its directors, employees or agents be liable to any user for personal injury, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or revenues, goodwill, failure to transmit or receive any data, loss of confidential information, business interruption, loss of privacy, corruption or loss of data, failure to receive or backup the user’s data (or archived data), for any cause of action, including contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and any other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way arising from or related to the offer, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the offer at any time, any third party content, software or functions used in connection with the offer even if the Company or any or all of its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
21. The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand or expense (including but not limited to attorney's fees) of any kind arising out of:
- any breach by the user of their obligations under these terms;
- User's violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property, proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity, or of any privacy or consumer protection right that is implicated herein;
- any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation;
- any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation;
22. The Company shall not be liable to the user for any eventuality caused directly or indirectly by any act of God, wars (declared or undeclared), insurrections, acts of terrorism, acts of governments or boycotts, lockouts and other civil unrest, or any act of similar nature beyond the Company's reasonable control.
23. Even if one or more provisions of these terms are held to be unenforceable under applicable law(s), the remainder of these terms shall be valid and enforceable. These terms and conditions are governed by Indian Laws. All disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
BATA HOME – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ordering Policy
- Shipping Policy
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time. Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- Exchange Policy
- Claim Policy
Articles covered under Claim Policy:
Claims can be lodged only for footwear, bags & belts. No claim is admissible on socks, shoe care and foot care products or other non-footwear items
Definition of Major Manufacturing Defect:
General Terms & Conditions for Exchange/Claims
Bata India is the largest retailer and leading manufacturer of footwear in India and is a part of the Bata Shoe Organization.
Incorporated as Bata Shoe Company Private Limited in 1931, the company was set up initially as a small operation in Konnagar (near Calcutta) in 1932. In January 1934, the foundation stone for the first building of Bata.s operation - now called the Bata. In the years that followed, the overall site was doubled in area. This township is popularly known as Batanagar. It was also the first manufacturing facility in the Indian shoe industry to receive the ISO: 9001 certification.
The Company went public in 1973 when it changed its name to Bata India Limited. Today, Bata India has established itself as India.s largest footwear retailer. Its retail network of over 1200 stores gives it a reach / coverage that no other footwear company can match. The stores are present in good locations and can be found in all the metros, mini-metros and towns
Bata.s smart looking new stores supported by a range of better quality products are aimed at offering a superior shopping experience to its customers.
The Company also operates a large non retail distribution network through its urban wholesale division and caters to millions of customers through over 30,000 dealers.Read More